You can make these with or without the sugar depending on whether you would like to eat them too. It isn't
a lot of sugar and the cookies aren't very sweet, so they are a good treat for your baby. This recipe will make 5 dozen baby
sized cookies or 3 dozen regular sized cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking soda,
cinnamon, and salt in small bowl.
3. In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugar (or juice with the oatmeal).
in the gg and bananas. Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 1 ½ inches apart
onto ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 12 minutes until lightly browned. Cool on rack.
You should freeze what
cookies your baby wont be able to eat in 5 days.